Ink, by Sincerely, is a photo card app that allows you to send personalized greeting cards for any occasion. Instead of schlepping to the drug store to buy a greeting card, you can create, personalize, and send (postage included) a photo card straight from your iPhone, iPad, or android device. All with just a few clicks.
I really should have sent all my holiday cards this way, rather than just a select few. Next year, I’m on it! Why? Besides being fun, there are several reasons for using Ink. The number one reason on my list is: Time Saver!
The folks at Sincerely did a little research on this topic. And here’s what they found out:
- From birthday cards to thank you cards, congratulations cards, holiday cards, and cards you just want to send because you took an amazing Instagram photo
- Large, 5×7-inch cards are printed on thick, glossy card stock at a resolution of 300 dpi
- They cost just $1.99 each (including postage!). Buy in bulk to save even more.
- Add photos (and photo filters), personal messages, and other special touches with just a few clicks—or don’t. You’re in charge of your own card studio.
- Cards are delivered within the U.S., UK, Europe, and Canada within a week. Cards sent just about anywhere else in the world take two or three weeks to arrive.
Special Promo for You!
- They created a special promo code worth 20 Sincerely credits or 2 Ink cards.
- Just click on the following PROMO: www.sincerely.com/
Download Now: Ink is Free on the App Store
About Nicky Sanford
Nicky Firment Sanford is a self taught photographer specializing in iPhoneography.
Finding inspiration through her daily surroundings, you will see her coastal lifestyle come through in her work. Sunsets, sailboats, and silhouettes are her favorites to shoot. She is the momma to two growing boys and a proud military wife. Her personal website is www.thephotomomma.com and on Instagram @thephotomomma