InFrameFoto by Make A, is regularly priced at $.99 on the app store. This versatile photo app allows the user to create custom frames, backgrounds, and borders with it’s wide selection of user friendly tools. If you don’t have a collage/frame app, I would certainly consider making the purchase. Why do I like it? Check out these features:
- 36 custom frame selections
- 4 frame ratios: 2:1, 1:1 (Square format), 3:4, 4:3
- Ability to change border width
- Change color of border
- Zoom, pan and rotate photo
- Option to round corners
- Apply effects to individual photos
- Photo effects (Singe, Vivid, San Carmen, Indiglow, Concorde, Aqua, Starto, Laguns, Ventura, Soft Focus)
- Photo editing (Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Sharpness)
- Red eye remover and smile whitening
- Send images via email or to Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter
How to Use
- Select your frame layout
- A quick tap in the box will allow you to add your image form your camera roll
- A long tap (hold down on the image) will bring up your in screen editor. This is where you can utilize the effects brightness, contrast saturation, and sharpness)
- While in the Photo Editor, you will see dark grey dots (4) along the bottom. Swipe across that area and it will scroll you to the next set of options (Enhance, Red Eye, Blemish, Draw, Text)
- The 3rd Photo Editor option page is Whiten
- The last screen option will be “About this Editor” which will tell you about Aviary, the free embeddable photo editor.
- Once you have completed editing your image, you are smooth sailing! Touch and tap your border and color options and create your custom effects.
- Share, save, and send! Voila!
In App Purchases: SPECIAL PHOTO FILTERS
- Photo Grunge Effects (Vigilante, Mohawk, Drifter, Alice, Eddie, Kurt )
- Photo Nostalgia Effects (Siesta, Cherry, Fixie, Firefly, Malibu, Vogue )
- Photo Viewfinder Effects (Periscope, Chrono, 24ZX, Mark ll, Reflex, Covert)
What Will You Love?
- Ease of use
- Layout selection
- Square Format (for Instagram users)
- Zooming in out out on your photos
- Photo Editor options
Download now: InFrameFoto
- Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
About Nicky Sanford
Nicky Firment Sanford is a self taught photographer specializing in iPhoneography.
Finding inspiration through her daily surroundings, you will see her coastal lifestyle come through in her work. Sunsets, sailboats, and silhouettes are her favorites to shoot. She is the momma to two growing boys and a proud military wife. Her personal website is www.thephotomomma.com and on Instagram @thephotomomma